To explore, appreciate, and share the beauty of other cultures through art and travel blogs.
- A Priceless Trip Traveling doesn’t have to be expensive. It doesn’t have to be fancy. It just needs to be fun and worthwhile. Just like this short trip to Seongju that we took last weekend. This trip cost us $5.50 (PhPRead More »
- Getting a chance to see some of Korea’s top K-pop stars for free is like finding a gold coin on the side of the road. It’s a rare opportunity that most of us would grab when it comes. And thatRead More »
- This week is my husband’s summer vacation so we decided to make some short day trips to the eastern and southern parts of Korea. One of the trips we took was a day trip to Somaemuldo (소매물도), a beautiful islandRead More »
- With the increasing popularity of the Korean Entertainment Industry, many Korean drama and Korean pop culture fans are making their way to Korea to either see their favorite stars or visit the filming locations of their favorite Korean dramas. Being aRead More »
- Are you someone who loves watching Comic Book Movies? How about collecting famous movie figures? Have you been to a restaurant with a gallery of movie memorabilia? I have heard of people collecting movie memorabilia. However, I have always wonderedRead More »